Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back in Halifax

By yesterday evening Neil, Rebecca, and I were safely back in Halifax. I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly the drive from the airport back to town went. As I was unfamiliar with all of the roads I expected things to be a bit more problematic than they were.

For the most part the trip to PEI went well. The only major problem, aside from constantly being tired, was that it was much colder than I would have expected. The low temperatures, especially on the first day, really hampered our ability to investigate the island properly. I think we were all a little surprised at how cold it was as it was about 30 in Halifax the day before.

In one of my posts from PEI I mentioned being passed by a kid on an ATV, here is a shot of the two ATVs just before the kid on the right passed us. I imagine that this kid was about 12, or maybe even a little younger.



While I don't have a particular problem with PEI, I imagine that I have had my red dirt need satisfied for at least 14 or 15 years.

No comments: