Sunday, May 24, 2009

PEI: live update 12

Moments ago Neil and I returned from a swim in the hotel pool. While
the pool is nowhere near as large as an Olympic size pool, it was
large enough to allow Neil and I to race each other (I won).

Earlier this afternoon we made our way through central and eastern
PEI. As one might have expected, especially if they had been reading
these updates, we made our way to Green Gables. We went on the house
and through part of the Haunted Woods. I guess most tourists are
likely to visit these locations, but as someone who hasn't read the
Anne books they didn't mean much to me.

After lunch we drove along the coast and eventually found the
mansion/hotel that was frequently featured in the TV show Road to
Avonlea.

I guess we will likely be heading out for dinner soon, but not before
I take a post-pool shower.

No comments: