Friday, May 08, 2009

Riding the wave of fun

We went out for a brief tour of the Halifax downtown region this evening. Once we reached the Wave I insisted that we stop have take a few photos with the famous Wave. After my uncle had posed with the Wave Neil suggested that I climb the wave. It turns out that the reason Neil wanted me to climb the Wave was so that he could take a picture of me on top of the wave and also capture the sign requesting that people not climb the Wave.

I decided that I would like to slide down the wave to leave, so I did (as you can see in the following video).



[Embedded video]

Soon after I slid down the Wave I realized that I had likely fouled my shorts on the trip down. It turns out that my suspicions were correct.



On our walk home we passed this sign at a local church. Talk about the Mother's Day spirit.



Before our walk was started our barbeque season. Much to my surprise the burgers were pretty edible.

2 comments:

Donald McKay said...

Where is the wave situated?

Cameron said...

It is near the waterfront.