Thursday, May 21, 2009

A few recent goings on

On Tuesday, once the weather cleared up a little, I made my way to Point Pleasant Park for a little while. Once in the park I made my way down to my favourite beach where I sat on the rocks and threw a rock or two and watched sailboats sail around.



As the sun was setting I spent most of my time facing in the opposite direction, which was fine as it allowed me to view the aforementioned sailboats more clearly.



Eventually, before the sun set completely, I made my way back to our neighbourhood. On my way back I stopped at the nearby grocery store and picked up a few items, including a few vitamins and some coffee. For no particularly good reason I decided to switch from one store brand of coffee to another. So far I am quite pleased with the change, though I think that at some point, for variety, I might switch back to the original brand.

Yesterday afternoon I was in my room looking through my window when I noticed that someone was sleeping on the lawn across from my window. Given that they positioned themselves behind a cement structure so that they weren't visible from the road I imagine that they thought they weren't supposed to be there (or maybe they just didn't want people to interupt their sleep). By mid-evening they had moved on, though I don't know if this was because they were asked to, or if the person simply finished their nap and was ready to move on.

No comments: