Friday, May 08, 2009

More Exciting YouTube Content

Well it has been a few days since I posted my last YouTube video, so I thought I might post another enthralling video. I like to think of myself as a bit of a YouTube hit machine.

Actually, there is a slightly better justification in this this case. My Uncle brought a camera with him and was interested in how it worked and what could be done with it. Using the Flip Video camera and proprietary software I created this somewhat boring and poorly edited piece of something. Unfortunately the software wasn't quite as versatile as I might have liked (though I think that there may be a way around this problem).



[Embedded video]

If all goes as planned you might even see a few more such videos from our upcoming touring activities.

No comments: