Saturday, January 28, 2012

Three ingredient bread pt. 5

After a seeming unending period of rising, the liquid-less pumpkin dream bread was finally approaching a level of risen-ness I was comfortable with.


Obviously, I then placed the risen dough in the oven.



Placing the dough in the oven reminded me how dirty our oven door window is.  Gross.  I need to get on this cleaning project soon.

Oh, and while I was fooling around with this project (and doing some work), Jeannette baked and iced another batch of vegan cupcakes. 


This batch is chocolate-zucchini with chia seeds replacing the eggs.  Unfortunately I have an issue with zucchini so I won't be able to try them, even though they look great. 


2 comments:

Neil said...

Don't be a zucchini hater. Indeed they look like cucumber, but it should not be held against it.

Cameron said...

You're right, I shouldn't hold anything against zucchini - but I think it's mainly a texture thing. The idea of zucchini being in my food just grosses me out (though zucchini has never grossed me out less than its appearance in these cupcakes).