Sunday, January 29, 2012

We're getting close

Montifax's 4th Annual blog-off is almost upon us.

Unfortunately, Neil seems a little less than excited.  Sadly, this isn't much different than past years.

I have found that one of the best ways to encourage Neil's participation is to handicap myself to give Neil a real chance of success.  This year I have decided to give myself more of a handicap than ever before - Neil's posts will now be worth 6 points to the 1 point that I get for each of my posts.  Hopefully this will provide Neil with enough incentive to participate.

And that we have a longer month of February this year should allow for additional blogging activity and more blog-off excitement than usual.

I hope that you will all remember to check back frequently during the blog-off to follow the competition and cheer on your favourite blogger.

No comments: