Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 59

-Another beautiful, if chilly, day in Montreal. The sun is out and there are no clouds in the sky. The other nice thing about today is that even though it is below freezing it is really not all that cold, only about -8.

-The peggle bike is no longer a peggle bike. The peggle was finally removed on Thursday evening. It turned out that the trick was to heat up the crank with a lighter. The only problem now is that I need to find a wrench narrow enough to remove the other peddle, that is if I care about having matching peddles.

I found it rather funny that I saw another peggle bike this morning. Maybe this person doesn’t know the heat trick, or maybe they don’t mind having a peggle bike too much.

-While I had to work last night I was also able to punch out at about 9:30. At that point I joined a few of my classmates for a few drinks. It was a very enjoyable evening with a pretty good turnout.

No comments: