Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 60

-Another cool day in Montreal. Today was not as clear as yesterday and at times we experienced a few flurries. Tonight the temperature is supposed to go down to about -21, I guess I won’t be going out for my traditional 4:00 AM walk.

-The Colts won the Stupor Bowl. Google News is a very good way of keeping up with things in which you aren’t really interested.

-I have been coming to the realization that I drink a pretty large amount of herbal tea. I would guess that today I have already had 4 or 5 mugs worth, and I just brewed another.

-My uncle departed for New York today. This means that I will be visitor free until Neil arrives on the 15th. My cousin Julia is scheduled to drive up from Rhode Island a few days after that.

-My work schedule this week is not very nice. I will be working to special events on Wednesday and Thursday and then my normal shift on Friday.

-Though I have checked a few time, Google News still has nothing relating to the gas leak on St. Laurent. Our loyal readers have not been able to evaluate my on the spot reporting skills.

-Crap, I just remembered that I have to do some cooking before I go to bed. I guess I won’t be in bed in about five minutes as I had hoped.

No comments: