Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Few Quick Notes 227

-Today has been overcast all day. For most of the day I have been expecting it to rain at any minute, though this hasn't happened yet. Apparently, things are supposed to be rather nice for the rest of the week.

-Holy Fuck will be performing on Friday morning's episode of the CBC Radio 1 show Q (though I imagine that the host will call them 'Holy F'). This might be of interest to those Brad Kilpatrick fans out there (or to fans of the band). Actually now that I have looked into it a little more, I am not so sure if Brad is with the band or if he will be with them on Friday as it seems he has a series of concerts with another performer.

-The .docx file format is really frustrating me. Never before have I had so much trouble opening files from classmates. I hope that either this file format falls out of fashion or is modified in such a way that would allow individuals without the newest word processing software to open it.

-This evening I went for a nice walk on Barrington and Spring Garden. At one point on my walk I stopped at a CD store for a few minutes. Fortunately, their selection was somewhat poor so I wasn't tempted to buy anything.

No comments: