Friday, March 11, 2011

Perfect gift

Because it was recently my mother's birthday I have been thinking about things that might make appropriate gifts for her. Today I think I came across the perfect gift for my father to give my mother - a rubber flash drive bracelet.

One of these would be perfect because it would combine my father's favourite thing to give (flash drives) with my mother's favourite thing to get (jewelry). And, in this case, the funds would go to support a good cause. Who doesn't win in this scenario?


Plus, who wouldn't want one of these puppies? These things are so hot right now that I almost burned my wrist while I was wearing it earlier today (or maybe that was just the rubber burn that it caused when I was putting my sweater on)

The only thing that might make it better is if it said "Savestrong" instead of "Dalhousie Libraries."

7 comments:

peadarhogan said...

Did you win this for your 3rd place performance in the Dal Killam "we're desperate for attention" video contest?

Cameron said...

This was half of my prize. I also won a re-usable green bag.

Cameron said...

Are you still rotted about not getting any cake?

Kathy said...

Very funny!

Cameron said...

I am glad you think so. Some people thought this might have been a bit saucy.

Donald McKay said...

Where can I get my wrists on a couple of those memory puppies?

Cameron said...

When you are in Halifax next week we can stop by the library and pick a few up.