Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 519

-At the moment is experiencing an intermittently heavy rainfall. The only good news is that it is not too cold, actually it is almost 10 degrees outside.

-I am gathering that today is the day we 'spring forward,' but I have absolutely no idea what time it is right now. I feel that clocks in our apartment might be displaying three different hours. The worst part is that it is surely the latest of the three times.

-Last night we were able to watch Gushue play Stoughton in the first play-off game of this year's brier. Of course this means that we were able to see the measure for 1 in the tenth and Gushue horrible shot in 11 to set Stoughton up for the win. Bummer.

-Yesterday I finally made it to the library to pick up my prize for placing third in the library video contest. As some of you have guessed, the bracelet flash drive that I mentioned yesterday was part of the prize, the rest of the prize was a re-usable cloth bag. Of course, while we were picking up my prize Jeannette and I entered a raffle and Jeannette ended up winning the same two items and a $15 credit that can be used towards things like photocopying or on-campus food.

-I think I am now 3 for 14 in this year's RUTRTW contest. Yesterday's 0 for 3 run didn't do much to help my record.

No comments: