Thursday, March 03, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 516

-We are back down in the -12 range. After some above freezing temperatures yesterday it means that we have a fair bit of ice.

-A few years ago I sold some of my footage the Montreal hockey riots to an American reality TV show. This morning I received a message from this television show soliciting submissions of videos of pranks. As I don't have any prank videos (and I don't plan on making any) this message won't be of much consequence to me, but I was somewhat taken aback by the description of the types of videos that they were looking for.

It’s called Practical Jokers Gone Wild and we are searching for the craziest tricksters who’ve ever turned unsuspecting punks into chumps! We want the kind of devious
masterminds that would dupe a pal into sprinting across a greased floor, trick a buddy
into thinking they’re headed to jail, or slip a slithery eel in the shower with a family
member!

-Neil and I have a DAGS meeting tonight. The anticipation is building, or not.

-I guess I should get down to work.

No comments: