Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 525

-We had another beautiful day in Halifax.

-I will soon be adding another RUTRTW rim to my tally, but before unrolling the rim I will have to finish my coffee.

-Apparently Harper is scheduled to make a campaign stop in Halifax tomorrow. Of course, that this is to take place isn't particularly clear on the website. What little information I do have seems to suggest that this may be a media only event - a type of event that I think shouldn't exist.

-We will soon be watching the penultimate episode of Republic of Doyle for the season. Hopefully a Doyle Pitch or two will be written during the episode.

-In advance of the laundry price increase that is due to be implemented tomorrow we have all been doing laundry tonight. I think that we have all managed to do as much laundry as possible.

No comments: