Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sadly fitting

How is that a stock/new ticker was added to the Dalhousie management building's (Rowe Building) lobby and I remained unaware of this development?



This sends a pretty strong message about the types of programs that are important to the faculty - mainly that the non-business programs aren't really part of the program. I guess I find this notable as I have started to wonder if 'business education' is really even appropriate at a university? Might there not be a better type of institution to provide this kind of training/education?

Also, why does the Rowe Building lobby smell like yeast?

1 comment:

peadarhogan said...

I noticed the ticker on Monday, and found it depressing, but not surprising. I wish they had waited a few more weeks for me to get out..