Sunday, March 06, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 517

-After several days of subzero temperatures we had a surprisingly warm day today. Somehow we managed to make it up to a high of 9 degrees, though this did come with a little rain.

-My RUTRTW is record is now 2 to 8. While this isn't great, I am comfortably above average.

-We watched some of the Brier coverage today. Newfoundland managed to win a close game this afternoon with a double by Gushue in the 11th. It seems that Newfoundland isn't doing quite as well in the match that is currently underway against BC.

-I prepared a big batch of wiener schnitzel this evening. I was pretty satisfied with the results.

-Somehow I allowed myself to be talking into preparing a batch of cupcakes this evening. Though I haven't yet sampled one I get the sense that they are edible.

No comments: