Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 518

-Today, though occasionally windy, has been pretty nice so far. Presently it is sunny and near zero. As far as I know we should have similar weather for the next few hours at least, and maybe even tomorrow.

-My RUTRTW record for this year has now slipped to 2 to 10, which is fine but not particularly praise worthy. I think my problem is that I have not been consistently using my rim-roller.

-This year's Brier has been strangely distracting. Yesterday I was drawn into watching the entirety of the Newfoundland vs. Alberta game and this morning I suckered into watching some of the Nova Scotia vs. Alberta game. The worst part is that I will surely be tempted to watch a few more of the Newfoundland games before the whole thing is over.

-Rebecca's brother, who has been visiting for the past few days, will be heading home tonight, though not before we feed him a few pancakes.

Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have been so foolish to consume the entire package of discount blackberries I purchased this morning, I could have saved a few for pancakes. Woops.

-Given the aforementioned distraction that is the Brier, I should probably not allow myself to be too distracted by this blog and get back to work.

No comments: