Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Few Quick Notes 211

-When I awoke this morning I was shocked to find that the skies were
clear and the sun was shining. Apparently I missed the early morning
showers, which is just fine with me. Unfortunately, this great
weather is not expected to last, torrential downpours are predicted
for tomorrow (though Saturday is supposed to be nice).

-We played a very fun game of Ultimate last night. After a slow start
we managed to pull ahead and take a commanding lead. It was quite a
nice way to finish off the regular season.

Though we managed to win our last two games we are still solidly in
the middle of the pack in our tier. As I am not sure how final
rankings are to be determined I don't really know in which position
we will finish, though I am not sure that it really matters too much
as there are a few teams with similar records. I guess in the coming
days this will all be worked out.

-It seems that there is a most for Bitters trivia tonight. If I
manage to attend, as is my plan, I will have a two trivia night week.
This is something that hasn't happened for me since last summer.

-I am out of lunch food at my house-sitting house. I will need to
acquire some of this before I try to prepare my lunch for tomorrow.

-On Saturday I have a wedding to attend. Since I first received the
invitation in April I have been really looking forward to the event.
Hopefully all will go well.

No comments: