Thursday, August 28, 2008

On the ground in Halifax

Though one may not have been able to tell based on Montifax related activity, I have arrived safely in Halifax. Amazingly, I managed to travel on a beautiful day and make it to downtown Halifax just a few hours after leaving St. John's.

So far things have been going well with Neil and Rebecca and the new apartment. Aside from acquiring apartment related things and some food I have been making an attempt to get to know Halifax. This venture was aided by my meet up with Jess, a Nova Scotian friend of mine from Thomson House. Jess and I were able to walk around the downtown area and then take the ferry over to Dartmouth.

Anyway, I should have more time to keep Montifax updated in the coming days. Such updates will be much easier once I have a desk, which could actually arrive as early as this evening.

No comments: