Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Few Quick Notes 222

-Today was pretty close to perfect. The temperature was pleasant, particularly if one had some walking to do. The skies were clear and there was little wind. Maybe we will be lucky and have similar weather tomorrow.

-Neil and Rebecca prepared a very tasty meal this evening. We had oven roasted potatoes, pork tenderloin, and cabbage salad. Unfortunately, I was a little late returning from class so I delayed the consumption process by some number of minutes.

-I really hoped to read a fair bit tonight, in the end I read what was absolutely essential but not enough to put me as far ahead as I would have liked.

-Neil and I checked out the law library today. We were both shocked at how much nicer it is than the main library. The level of lighting is noticeably higher. Also, the amount of work space seems to be relatively higher.

-It doesn't look as though any of us will make it to any of the Atlantic Film Festival screenings though there are films that all of us are interested in seeing. Neil was particularly bummed that he missed a film on the Rubik's cube while I am a little disappointed that I likely won't get to see Down to the Dirt.

No comments: