Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Even more changes at Montifax

Since my last post I have made a few more changes to Montifax.

I added a poll (found to the right of our posts) so that we will be able to figure out our readers' favourite Montifax contributor. Thus far I seem to be leading, though I wouldn't be surprised if Neil had something of a resurgence in the coming days.

I also added a new search function. Readers and contributors will now be able to perform searches of our blog content. I have run a few practices searches and been quite pleased with the results. In many ways I suspect that this function will be a bit more useful than the labels function that we added some time ago.

The final major change I made was to adjust the 'Reactions' choices a little to reflect our sentiments and feelings more precisely. I am particularly proud of the 'derivative' and 'saucy' options.

3 comments:

jlye said...

You're welcome.

The next proofread will cost you.

Cameron said...

Saucy.

jlye said...

Looks like you two are neck in neck for favourite contributor!