Saturday, August 07, 2010

This is getting embarrassing

A few days ago, as a joke, I posted an online poll on our site. The lone question in this poll related sought to determine our readers' favourite Montifax contributor. It seems that thus far I am the overwhelming favourite.

When I originally posted the question I had no idea that the results would be so skewed. That the results are so skewed is making me feel al little bad about having posted the poll in the first place.

Maybe this rallying cry will bring Neil's troops out to vote and end the embarrassingly lopsided nature of the polls results.

2 comments:

ahniwa said...

I don't recall when I've ever seen Neil post (and from what I can tell, there's no way to parse out posts by author) ...

Aside from any personal reasons, your stronger blogging ethic makes you a clear favorite, imo.

Cameron said...

Neil has posted, though in recent years most of his posts have come during our two annual blog-offs. That being said, he could post more.

You are right, while this text is indexed/searchable, I don't think that there is a good way to separate posts by author. I should see if I can fix this in a nice way.

And thanks for you support.