Monday, August 30, 2010

The Frenzy Continues

The Empire Avenue feeding frenzy is continuing, the intervening night seems to have done nothing to slow us down. Actually, it is possible that our successes of yesterday have encouraged us to continue spending even more time there than we were before.

I think that part of the blame must fall on my shoulders. Not only did I introduce and encourage them to join and be active, I provided them with a target.

Our incredible level of activity was, at least, met with a few rewards (though they are all of the non-monetary kind). Rebecca (#3) and Jeannette (#1) both made the top share price list for people with their level of experience. I made a similar list (#3). I also made the list for those with the greatest increase in share prices, though I wasn't really that close to #1.

Anyway, I know at least a few of us are hoping to drag ourselves away from this internet heroin for at least part of the day. Presumably, as is the case with all good addictions, we will be back it before you know it.

No comments: