Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On the Train 7

We are now approaching Kingston, which is where we would de-train if were we going to Ottawa. As we aren't going to Ottawa we will be staying aboard the train for the next few stops.

A few minutes ago Kirsten and I tapped into the snacks we purchased last night at the grocery store. Thus far we have managed to consume an entire package of rice crackers. If we maintain this pace we may be out of food before we even hit Atlantic Canada.

For most of this trip a group seated several rows behind us has been engaged in some sort of card game. While they aren't being particularly annoying, they have been somewhat loud for most of the trip. Kirsten just told me that they are playing Euchre, which I should have been able to figure out based on the banter. I am kind of hoping that at some point they quiet down a little, but if they don't I guess it won't be too bad.

No comments: