Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On the Train 8

We have now passed a few more stations and must now be quite close to the Quebec border. Actually, Kirsten has just informed me that our next stop will be in Quebec.

I think we are both looking forward to our first leg ending. Not only will we get a chance to spend a few minutes walking around, we may buy a few more things and take advantage of the first class passengers lounge (as for the second leg we will be traveling as first class passengers).

Maybe an hour or two ago I finally got around to buying a coffee from the vending cart. Not surprisingly, it wasn't that great. I think I may try to pick-up a non-train coffee during our layover. I may also suggest that Kirsten try picking up a book. I am getting the sense that she isn't all that interested in reading her only book, Lord of the Flies, on the train.

No comments: