Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 49

-Today has been on the cool side but with temperatures rising all day. It seems that we should peek tomorrow and then drop again. The daily temperature change is quite impressive.

-Tomorrow is another work day for me. I am not really sure what to expect as Thomson House will be hosting the beginning of term party. Apparently this party last year was a dud, but the equivalent party last term was packed. I guess it is some about which I will just have to wait and see. If it is well attended I hope that I won’t have to stay too late as I don’t want my sleep schedule to be too far out of whack.

-Today I did something that I have not done in a while. I set my alarm incorrectly, off by 12 hours, causing my to sleep in and wake up after class had started. Fortunately because of my proximity to McGill I was able to miss less than 25 minutes of class. On the whole it was a less than pleasant experience, one that I hope not to repeat in the future.

-So just a minute ago I was digging around Blogger and I found out that Neil has started his own blog, a competitor to this masterpiece of creativity. We will see to which blog Neil manages to post more. So as not to lose readers I don’t think that it would be appropriate to pass along the URL at this time.

-I still have not been able to get a hold of the books that I need for my courses. I replied to several messages were sent by senior students indicating that they had books for sale but have still heard nothing. None of them seem to be on reserve and the bookstore does not have two of them and a third that they do have is not quite correct.

Contrary to a decision I made yesterday, I ended up purchasing the course pack for one of my courses. While I could get most of the contents on my own it is not all that much more expensive and I believe my time to be worth something. I think that it is also likely that I will read more if it is in a bound format in my room that somewhere on the web waiting to be downloaded.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Neil doesn't have his own blog. It is an imposter blog!

Cameron said...

Are your sure?

I that there aren't any posts up but I still think that there is another blog connected to his account.

Anonymous said...

A second blog, what a KNOB!

Cameron said...

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Rebecca said...

It is Neil's blog!!!! I think he just wanted to ensure that he could have that domain name. I don't think he is planning for that other blog to be a rival to this blog.

Neil said...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. If anything it's Cameron that has his own blog, check it out: Cameron's Secret Blog.

Cameron said...

I guess it must have been me all along.