Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More tinkering

As some of you may have noticed, I have also tinkered with the blog a little today.

I have been able to restore the Library Things widget, giving all our readers a view into my personal book collection (I am hoping to get some of my pre-ISBN books up soon).

A new addition is a listing of all of our labels (or as I would call them 'identifiers'). If you want to follow a particular topic that we have continued to cover, presuming that you don't want to go too far back, this should now be easier. Hopefully within the next few weeks will will be able to index all of our posts (keep in mind we have school and are fundamentally lazy).

Please pass along any comments about the changes (particularly relating to funcationality) or any suggestions that you might have about ways that Montifax could be improved.

No comments: