Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A&W now TFF (including fries)

Trans fats are now all but gone from A&W in Canada. I'm not sure about the US company of a similar name that isn't affliated.

Could this mean Neil and A&W are now BFF? We'll have to wait and see if the new french fries still taste good. At least until I get to try the new A&W burger and fries I'll have to claim it is my favorite burger and fries joint. Wendy's has made progress in this area in the US, but they have yet to clean up their menu in Canada.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

A few days ago I read about the US Starbucks making advances in this direction also. According to the article I read it indicated that they had been working towards this goal for about two years.

I guess the big question is when McDonald's will go, as a leader I imagine that they will encourage many others to switch.