Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 56

-Another clear and cool day here in Montreal. Looks as though this should be the standard for the next little while. This weather isn’t really that bad as we haven’t had too much snow to deal with (though I personally wouldn’t mind a bit more snow).

-For dinner tonight I hope to eat one or two bratwursts that I purchased a few days ago. Hopefully I won’t forget to eat dinner as I did last night.

-Yesterday I tried some ginseng. Nithum purchase some a few days ago and offered a few vials as a sample (am I living with a pusher?). As of yet I am not really sure what I think, or if I even felt an effect. Shortly, I will try my second vial and see how I feel.

-I was able to do some laundry this morning. Doing laundry in public cities has caused me to wonder why it is people seem to almost never empty the lint trap. I find it one of the best parts of the entire laundry experience.

No comments: