Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Short clip of snow falling in Montreal

This clip was taken on January 15, 2007. It was snowing a fair bit in the early morning and afternoon (as you may recall if you read the posts from that day). I had to head over to Thomson House to drop off a key I had accidentily taken home with my on Friday. As usual, I took the short cut from the main campus across the resevoir. Just after reaching the resevoir I decided that it would be a good time to film some of the snow falling, as I did in St. John's.

Pay attention to the first few seconds if you want to see the action sequence, though it was completely unplanned and likely painful. This fall occured because the snow covered pre-existing ice, creating a rather dangerous situation. As soon as I saw this I figured out the problem and walked along the road next to the field.

If you are interested in viewing video clips that have been posted on this blog in the past use the label "YouTube" in the lower right hand corner of this blog to access these posts. If you do this my number of views for each clip will rise and I will feel satisfied.

No comments: