Saturday, January 15, 2011

Be an early adopter

I often wonder who would want to be an early adopter when they could just as easily be a late adapter and save yourself the hassle of not dealing with the product in its developmental phase.

I think I have finally found something that is worth taking the plunge. Amy Sedaris's new channel on YouTube, which is hardly a day old, might just be worth it, even though I surely will have to deal with all of the changes and updates and people who said they too were there at the beginning and that they have always been into it (when everyone knows they only got into when it got big). Anyway, maybe one or two of you might consider becoming early adopters if you like what you see below.



[Embedded video]

For those of you who are curious, these videos seem to be have made in support of Sedaris's new book: Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People. While I am not sure how many of the crafts in the books are crafts are crafts I might consider making, I can confirm that book is pretty funny (if you like the type of humour that is on display in the above video).

No comments: