Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 495

-We had another relatively mild winter's day today. My recollection is that things were a little grey, but never particularly bad.

-Assuming the forecast is worth anything, it seems that we are due for a storm starting tomorrow afternoon. The forecast is calling for up to 30 cm of snow, which seems hopeful given my experiences with Halifax weather. Whether we get the full weight of the storm or not, getting at least some snow seems plausible.

-I managed to consume a few more pieces of exotic citrus today. Of course, I consumed this fruit without documenting it in any way. Oops.

-It seems that the relatively unknown PC party leadership contender has been found to have ineligible signatures on his nomination form. In many ways this development isn't particularly surprising. I guess we will now have to see if the potential leadership candidate does go through with his threats to take any such disqualification to court. What ever happens, this should at least make for a few more days of exciting news from Newfoundland.

-Our salad trend continued tonight with both Rebecca and I opting for salads for dinner. Hopefully this pattern sticks.

-It seems that Republic of Doyle will make its triumphant return to Canada's airwaves tomorrow night. I am sure you are all waiting with baited breath for the season premiere as I am sure the better part of Newfoundland is. I am particularly looking forward to the second episode as I have been lead to believe that two of my friends are likely to make appearances as extras.

No comments: