Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 492

-Today, much to my surprise, was actually quite nice, if a little chilly.

-I am presently in the midst of making some focaccia-like bread. Instead of following a proper recipe I just added some olive oil and herbs to some rolled bread dough. While it may not be great, it should at least be edible.

-A few days ago John Cusack was asked what he thought was going to happen in 2012. He told them to Mayand their own business.

-Our collective salad kick is still ongoing. Yesterday I stopped by the grocery store and purchased carrots, celery, sliced cabbage, radishes, green onions, and red onions. Today I supplemented our today supplies with another 10 lbs of carrots.

Of course, I haven't just been buying supplies but also consuming salads. Twice today I had salads that contained six Canada's Food Guide servings of vegetables.

I suspect that if that if I am able to maintain this rate of consumption I will be burned out on salads by the end of end of the month.

-Though I have already put in a fair bit of work today, I should probably try to do some more reading before I call it a night.

No comments: