Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 502

-This morning when I woke up it was snow-raining, which then turned to rain, which has not reverted to snow. What a generally ugly day it has been. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

-I heard a rumour that a number of Halifax universities closed today because of the weather. This surprises me as it really wasn't all that bad here. Actually, by mid-morning things had kind of cleared up and what-not (at least until just a little while ago).

-My Canadian comprehensive is tomorrow. I have spent the better part of my day studying by working through practice question. Obviously I haven't taken the exam yet, but impressed by how useful it feels to try assembling some of these, until now, disparate ideas.

-Fortunately I have been able to avoid spending too much more time on Doyle Pitches. Word on the street is that it has been forwarded to the makers of the show. I really have no idea what they might think of such a ridiculous site.

-For the third time this week I am preparing roast chicken for dinner. Fortunately for everyone the sale on whole chickens ends tonight.

-I am really looking forward to finishing this exam (though this will mean that I get to move on to the next exam in the process).

No comments: