Monday, January 10, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 494

-To the best of my knowledge today was a pretty decent winter's day. While it was cool, though not too cool, I don't recall us having to deal with snow or other forms of precipitation.

-For the first time this year I had the pleasure of attending the class that I have been sitting in on for the past two years. As usual, this first class of the semester was something of an introduction.

-This evening I am having the pleasure of using a coin-operated washer and dryer. What fun apartment life is.

-Today seems to have been an active day in Newfoundland politics. My understanding is that a relatively unknown contender has come forward to challenge the interim leader of the PC party, Kathy Dunderdale, for the leadership of the party. Assuming that this contender's nomination papers are accepted Newfoundland could see itself with a new Premier as Dunderdale has promised to step down if challenged.

-As tomorrow is student discount day at our local grocery stores I may have to stop by one of the stores and pick up a few more citrus fruits so I can provide my reading public with a slightly better citrus update, as I am sure none of you were sated by the last waste-of-time post on the subject.

No comments: