Monday, April 04, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 527

-Though today started off being a fair bit above average it seems that things have now turned a little overcast. Hopefully this change in sky colour won't lead to a change in precipitation levels.

-I am now down to 4 for 31 in this year's RUTRTW contest. I have to say, my heart really isn't in it any more. I keep buying rims just expecting to to lose (and then become somewhat comforted by the fact that my prediction turned out to be correct). Maybe I will find a way to get my groove back for next year.

-My Ignatieff rally video seems to gotten a few views, and this is after I deleted the first version to replace it with a higher quality video. I suspect that things will level off shortly, at at least by the end of the campaign.

-Early this afternoon I picked up a few more essays to grade. I suspect that almost as soon as I finish grading these essays it will be time to grade final exams. I can't wait for that to start.

-Yesterday, while we were making our way to the rally, I happened to notice a sign promoting upcoming shows at our local comedy club. Much to my surprise, it seems that one of the hosts of Stop Podcasting Yourself, Graham Clark, will be appearing there this weekend. This is great. I hope to be able to attend the Thursday night show, though I am not quite sure who I will be able to convince to go with me.

No comments: