Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hitting the big time (again) with my hot vids

Moments ago I received a request from CPAC to re-post my video of the recent Green Party rally with Elizabeth May. Not surprisingly, I agreed to allow them to re-post the video. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to post a link to the new home of this video.



[Embedded video]

Amazingly, particularly given the (low) quality of most of my YouTube videos, this isn't the first time I have had interest in my videos from deep cable channels. As some of you may recall, a few years ago I licensed some of my YouTube vides of the Montreal hockey riots to the reality TV show Most Shocking.



[Embedded video]

Every time things like this happen I feel a little more legit and a little more like a citizen journalist. Of course every time I post about going to the grocery store and buying butter or doing my laundry I feel a little bit less like a citizen reporter and more like a person just filling space to make Montifax look like an active blog.

2 comments:

Neil said...

http://www.cpac.ca/forms/index.asp?dsp=template&act=view3&section_id=1395&template_id=1413&hl=e

then click on Atlantic.

Cameron said...

All I see are a bunch of campaign vids that aren't mine, though this does seem where it would likely be.