Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 528

-Today has been grey all day, though it did take a few hours for this to turn to honest-to-goodness rain. Fortunately, at least for the time being, the rain seems to have stopped.

-I am now down to 4 for 32 in this year's RUTRTW contest. This are definitely now completely off the rails and I am kind of enjoying it.

-Tonight, for the first time this year, I used a barbecue to cook dinner. Everyone seemed pretty pleased with the resulting burgers. I hope tomorrow's sausages are received as positively.



[Embedded video]

As you can see, things were a little smokey at first. Fortunately it only took a little while for things to calm down.

-It seems that Harper and his party have recently come under fire for tossing students from their events. CBC recently posted a great back and forth between Soudas, a Harper spokesperson, and a reporter about these incidents. Soudas's active avoidance of the questions would be impressive if it wasn't quite so frustrating.

-I am incredibly tired right now. I guess I will go to bed shortly.

No comments: