Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another move

Already this Spring I have helped two friends move. In just a little while I will be taking part in another move, bring my total for the year up to three. For some strange reason this makes me feel good, though largely because it means that I will be able to tie last year's record.

I am hoping that today's move won't be too bad. So far things are looking pretty good, we will have a truck, so we won't need to cram things in the back of a car, the weather is quite nice, and the couple moving likely don't have too much furniture. As this move likely won't involve pre-move painting and the complete packing of an apartment it will surely be better than a move I assisted with a few years ago (oh, and in that instance I also arranged the van that we used for the move).

I guess I should get going and take care of my final mental preparations.

No comments: