Saturday, May 08, 2010

New Advances in Pull-up Technology

A few weeks ago I happened to come across this video.



[Embedded video]

Not surprisingly, I was quite impressed with the star's athletic ability.

More recently, but still a few weeks ago, I finally got around to trying clapping pull-ups and was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was able to do something in the same family (though maybe not quite as nice and crisp as the original).

Yesterday night I finally got around to going over to the park across the street from our apartment to try and see how many I could do. As you can see, I can't do many and they get worse as I progress.



[Embedded video]

Wow, I feel like an internet superstar now.

3 comments:

Donald McKay said...

Wow! Excellent!

Cameron said...

I haven't hear updates from either you or Kirsten in a while.

Kathy said...

Well done.