Thursday, May 06, 2010

Tis the season

We are now solidly ensconced in Spring, which, at least for me, means the planting of my container garden.

Earlier this week I was able motivate myself to plant quite a number of seeds. Not surprisingly, thus far the only things to really show much progress are seeds that were actually planted a few days earlier.

The corn that I planted a few days ago has grown more than anything else.

Though somewhat underwhelming, I did make a short time-lapse video of some of this progress.



[Embedded Video]

As you can see, in just over a day the plants have made noticeable progress. I am hoping that this rapid progress continues and that I eventually figure out a way of making these videos that more effectively demonstrate these remarkable changes.

No comments: