Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Slight Change of Pace

After a few days of videos of just bean plants I thought that I would try to mix it up today and include a video of a pot that contains both bean and broccoli plants.

If you are wondering why I would plant both beans and broccoli in the same pot the answer is that it was a mistake. I had no idea that I had already planted the beans when I planted the broccoli. Only when they both started to sprout did I realized the my error. I guess the upside of this mistake is that you (the viewer/reader) now gets the pleasure of watching both types of plants simultaneously.



[Embedded video]

Who knows what tomorrow will bring on the time-lapse plant front.

2 comments:

Neil said...

That's definitely the best of the season. Maybe even better than the dancing watermelon.

Kathy said...

Ditto