Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Big lunch plans (LIVE) - 1

A few minutes ago I was sitting at my desk thinking about what I might like to have for lunch. For some reason I was reminded of the recent cheese and tomato free pizzas that I have made and tempted in that direction. Unfortunately, I also remembered that we have a number of leftovers in the fridge, so I would feel bad about making something completely new when so much food has already been prepared. Furthermore, the chili that I made a few days ago is really tempting.

Fortunately, I found a solution to my problem. I decided to combine my desire to have pizza with my desire to work on the leftovers to create chili pizza (the chili will be used instead of the sauce and cheese).

Because I have all kinds of work to do I decided that I should probably live-blog my lunch preparation experience (with this as the first entry).

As an update, at the moment the dough is rising. I presume that it will need to rise for another few minutes (or maybe about 30 minutes).

Assuming all goes well, I should have this abomination in the oven in an hour or so. Can't wait (and I am sure that you, the reader, feel the same way).

No comments: