Monday, November 15, 2010

Unexpected change

Yesterday I happened to be looking at Montifax, mainly just to see that everything was in order, when I noticed that three was a somewhat substantial change that I didn't expect to see.

It seems that our list of Labels has been converted from an alphabetical list that included the number of times each label had been used to a more graphic display that has eliminated the list format and that increases the size of the text proportionate to the number of times the label has been used.

While my gut feeling is that this makes the list of labels a little harder to read/skim. This is mainly because multi-word labels make the alphabetical ordering less apparent. Anyway, as my sense is that the list of labels wasn't frequently used I don't imagine that this change will cause many of our readers too many problems.

No comments: