Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's a popular spot

The summer before last I noticed that a few times a day a women would bring her puppy to urinate and defecate on the relatively secluded grassy area just across my bedroom window. Over the course of the summer and following academic year the puppy grew so large that it would rightly be considered a dog instead of a puppy. Fortunately, at least for me, with the increase in size and age of the dog the trips to this grassy toilet have decreased.

Within months of the cessation of the visits of this first dog and owner a second dog owner has started bringing her pets to defecate and urinate outside of my bedroom window. This time, unlike last time, there are two small puppies that are now regularly engaging in various bodily functions across from my bedroom window.

While everyone in our apartment has agreed that these two puppies are quite cute (they frequently engage in a variety of puppy play fighting-like activities), I am somewhat disgusted to think that I have a bedroom window that looks on to the neighbourhood dog toilet.

I guess dog toilet is one step up from the pigeon fornicatorium that I lived across from in Montreal a few years ago.



[Embedded video]

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I would prefer to see a video of the cute puppies playing