Thursday, November 04, 2010

Traffic shortage/increase

Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised, but it seems that my three non-sequitur blogs (Red, Green, and Free) are not really getting all that much traffic these days. What's up with this? Aren't people looking for non-sense content? How long will I allow myself to continue creating such garbage content?

On the other side of things, it seems as though Montifax has seen a traffic spike of late. What's up with that? Are people really looking for that the inside dope on my grocery shopping excursions?

2 comments:

Jess said...

Perhaps there only room in the wide, wide, world of web for one non-sequitur-themed blog. Three blogs (plus montifax, so four) is a lot to follow.

So sorry.

Cameron said...

I can't believe that you could think that three such blogs is two too many. Though, of course, you are right. Actually, I might go so far as to say that all three non-sequitur blogs are a bit of a waste of time/absurd (which I guess is the point).