Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 472

-Though it was somewhat chilly today, it was nice to finally have a day that wasn't overcast and rainy.

-I took advantage of the improved weather to conduct a major cleaning operation on our balcony. In addition to sweeping up a number of leaves and twigs I also washed quite a number of my pots and disposed of my frost-killed plants. Though I can't say that the experience was particularly fun, I am glad to have taken care of the mess that was beginning to be a little embarrassing.

-Our spike in blog traffic seems to be continuing. Strangely, the spike in traffic seems to be happening at the same time that we are having fewer people come to our site through search engine referrals. The whole thing still doesn't make too much sense to me.

-I spent a good chunk of the day reading, and then another chunk grading. Hopefully I will be able to devote several good chunks of tomorrow to similar pursuits.

-I'm beat.

No comments: