Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Requested vid

A few days ago I mentioned that some new dogs have been using the grassy area outside of my window as a playpen/toilet. At the time I posted a video of some pigeons who used to use the area outside of my Montreal apartment window as a fornicatorium.

Rebecca, through the power of commenting, wondered if I might be able post a video of puppies instead of pigeons.

While I am not too interested in taking down my amazing pigeon video (which has more than a hundred views on YouTube), I am interested in acceding to the other portion of the request - meaning the provision of a puppy video.

As the dogs were back today I was able to film a portion of their play.



[Embedded video]

I presume this video was a more intense cute experience that you imagined would be possible in a 11 second video.

No comments: