Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 469

-Today was both overcast and cool. Fortunately, at least until now, shower and/or flurries have held off.

-The batch of bean soup that I made a few days ago I still alive and kicking even though I have been doing my best to kill it off. Hopefully after another one or two lunches I should be able to put this batch of soup out of its misery.

-Given the relatively cool temperatures that we are experiencing right now I am not particularly looking forward to the intramural Ultimate game that I am scheduled to play tonight. Given that we are scheduled to play the MBA students it would be nice if we are able to pull out a win.

-In the past week I have been quite engaged in TA related activities, not only did I spend a number of hours grading papers, but I also invigilated three exams, and gave a lecture. This later event took place this morning. Given the non-responsiveness of the class I can't really tell how it was received, though I fear that I bored them.

-I guess I should get back to work.

No comments: