Monday, November 29, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 480

-Today was a pretty decent fall day. My understanding is that tomorrow isn't supposed to be quite as nice.

-I had the pleasure of leading a class today. Unfortunately, two of the five students weren't able to make the class so the dynamic was a little off. That being said, I think that things went relatively well, or at least not horribly.

-This afternoon, while I was backing up a few files, I came across a few photos and videos earlier today I happened upon a few photos and videos from my 2008 trip to Sint Maarten. I decided to upload one of the Sint Maarten airport videos.



[Embedded video]

-I prepared another few pounds of vegetables tonight. I am slowly working my way though the bowl with little help from anyone else.

No comments: